On top of we can see control panel of target tempareture of furnace, mode set, sample temperature and furnace temperature. Bold values presents current status.
From top bar we can switch target temperature beetween two values: 190 °C and 237 °C. Also we can change operating status beetween „Standby” and „Execute” mode set.
– Execute mode – furnace is heated to target temperature set (output is controlled by PID)
First tab shows preview from last 5 minutes on sample, furnace and temperature set values.
Second tab provides marks list with summary of autoinflammable index (Af and Af’) activation eneregy (A) and Autoinflammable group. These values are computed from series (minimum three computed series for 190 °C and 237 °C). Blank values means that not all series are computed or series count is below three for 190 °C and 237 °C – detailed series are presented in next screen – to see detailed series on mark, select mark and click „Edit mark”
From this tab we can create new mark, edit and delete selected mark.
Marks details screen presents data series for 190 °C and 237 °C and computed Autoinflammable index (Af) for each series. To compute final result for selected mark, minimum three computed series are required for calculation. Final result of Af is a arithmetic average of computed series
To perform calculations of Af first we add „new series” or „show series”.
On next tab „Series chart” we can start record series so we can do calulation of Af index.
On series chart tab we record temperature data of sample. First we put sample into furnace and next we start record with „Start record” button.
If sample temperature not reach desired value, calculation will fail and information will be displayed on the screen.
When calculation is completed, calculated sample and tanget will be added to chart.
Next step is we click on „Marks details” tab add new series and repeat process.
To compute final result we need minimum three computed series for 190 °C and 237 °C temperature set.
5. Computed series
When we have three computed series for both temperatures we can compute final result of Activation Energy.
After final calulation we go back to main marks list, by click „Back to list” button. On the main table (first screen) we can see computed Activation energy and Autoinflammable group of coal sample.
Android application called „TechForm” provides current status target tempareture of furnace, mode set, sample temperature and furnace temperature. Live montor shows live chart with sample temperature and furnace temperature.
We can control target temperature set and switch beetween standby and execute mode.
Application is available from http://www.pgmsoft.com/download/automotion/TechForm.apk
Fist connection required pair with bluetooth device. Confirm random code displayed on screen or enter „1234” if code generation is not supported.
PgmSoft for MicroMotion 3000
PgmSoft presents a wireless solution for communication and management of industrial devices with Modbus protocol.
Main advantages of the system:
– real time communitacion and managment via bluetooth protocol – up to 100 meters
– remote communication, service and data collection via internet (wifi, umts, 3g) – worldwide
System has several key elements:
– Micromotion device
– Industrial grade mini computer with PgmReader application
– Android device with PgmMotion application
– Data server (optional)
PgmReader server application on mini computer is a key element provides communication:
– with MicroMotion via Modbus protocol (RS 485)
– wireless real time communication with Android devices via bluetooth protocol (peer to peer)
– with Android devices via internet (TCP/IP) mode
Beside communication PgmReader can save all registers status with minimal interval 300 miliseconds and send it to Data Server via internet.
PgmMotion android application on android device provides:
– interface to manage MicroMotion devices
– setting and reading registers values from Micromotion devices
– realtime monitor current values
– two operation modes:
– bluetooth – real time, low latency, peer 2 peer connection (up to 8 bluetooth devices simultaneously)
– tcp/ip – provides communication via internet (worldwide), delays in communication are higer than bluetooth connection
All communication beetween PgmMotion application and PgmReader on industrial computer are encrypted.
III. Basic scenario
This is basic working scenario. Live demo:
IV. Remote managment and data log scenario
V. Hardware and software specification
PgmReader – application written in java, implements bluetooth and modbus protocol.
Software requirements on Industrial computer:
– Operating system: Linux
– internal bluetooth or USB port for external bluetooth dongle
– wifi / 3g modem for internet connection
PgmMotion – application written in java.
– Android device with bluetooth module